Would you like to build a career in a leading multinational IT company?
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Scrum Master to join our development teams. You will play a key role in facilitating the Scrum process, removing impediments, and ensuring that the development team can work effectively and deliver high-quality software. If you have a deep understanding of agile principles and a proven track record of guiding teams to success, you are an ideal candidate.
Since 2007, MMDSmart has been a leading supplier in cloud communications, delivering game-changing IT products to businesses in over 100 countries. Our success is fueled by the inspiration and innovative ideas of our team members, encouraging their growth and impacting our Messaging and Voice solutions. These empower our clients to communicate more effectively with their customers. Don’t miss this chance to excel in a rapidly expanding tech company, where your potential and ambitions are not just recognized, but celebrated.
What makes us different?
- No overtime, screen catchers, and keyloggers;
- No bureaucracy;
- Only relevant questions during the technical interview;
- An opportunity to work remotely;
- International contract with a multinational company, valued in US dollars ($)
What will you do at MMDSmart?
- Act as a servant-leader for the Scrum team, helping them understand and implement agile principles and Scrum practices;
- Facilitate Scrum events, including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective;
- Eliminate obstacles or roadblocks that affect the development team’s progress;
- Coach and mentor team members in Scrum principles and practices to improve their performance and self-organization;
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders to ensure clear communication and alignment on project goals and priorities;
- Help the team continuously improve by fostering a culture of collaboration, transparency, and continuous improvement;
- Work with 2-3 development teams.
You are a perfect match if you have:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification;
- 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Strong knowledge of agile principles and Scrum framework;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities;
- A collaborative and team-oriented mindset;
- Excellent English language skills for effective communication;
- Fluent Ukrainian/Russian.
Why do talents choose and stay at MMDSmart?
Embrace the opportunity to work in a company that cares about:
Your Wellness: Access to mental health programs, comprehensive medical insurance, and a sports card*.
Your Happiness: Enjoy the company of cool teammates, a friendly atmosphere, a strong mentorship, and a variety of bonuses & corporate gifts.
Your Development: Benefit from free educational events & courses, and English classes with native speakers.
Your Career: Focus on your professional development in a supportive environment.
Work-Life Balance: Choose your working format – remote, office-based, or hybrid and engage in team-building activities.
Think this role’s got your name on it? Go ahead and apply, we’d love to see what you’ve got!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Medical Insurance and Sport Card perks are available for employees located in Bulgaria.