Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals! We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart family. We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
As we continue to grow and innovate, we’re on the lookout for passionate, results-driven individuals to be a part of the MMDSmart Customer Service team. One of our pivotal roles is that of a Junior Monitoring Engineer, a champion in monitoring the status of our systems and helping maintain the quality of the company’s services.
You will be a perfect match if you have:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Fluent Russian;
- Willingness to work in shifts time in GMT+2: morning (8:00 – 17:00*), evening (14:00 – 23:00*) and night (23:00 – 8:00*) shifts
- Stress tolerance;
- The ability to manage a large volume of material and a strong desire to learn new things.
What you will do:
- Monitor the status of our systems and respond to events to maintain the quality of the company’s services
- Analyze the situation and due to existing algorithm perform the necessary steps to resolve any issues that may arise
- Solve problems by yourself or collaborate with other departments (account managers, technical specialists, developers) that are specialized in similar tasks to find solutions to problems.
What we offer:
- Professional development: we will help your ambitions become a reality;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere with no bureaucracy;
- Remote working format – work from the comfort of your home;
- Medical insurance;
- MultiSport card;
- Variety of bonuses: we pay for books you read, effective recommendations (referral bonus) and high results;
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks*.
*The perks are available for the employees hired in Bulgaria.
If you think you are a fit to our team, apply now!