MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria!
Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals. We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are expanding every day and looking for ambitious and result-oriented members to join our growing MMDSmart family. Our newest vacancy is a HR Administrator, a person who plays a critical role in providing administrative support to the HR department in areas such as employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and employee relations. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle confidential information with discretion.
You’re a perfect match if you have
- Fluent Bulgarian;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- 1+ years of experience in HR or similar administrative role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage confidential information with discretion;
- Experience in Google Workspace (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive etc.).
You will absolutely impress us if you have:
- Experience in payroll
- Experience with HRIS system/s
Your future workflow will look like:
- Administration of posts in internal communication channels (welcome/transfer/ promo/resignation posts);
- Assist HR with the onboarding and offboarding of the employees through relevant documentation and emails;
- Assist with employee benefits programs, including health insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses;
- Maintain employee records and ensure that records are up-to-date and accurate;
- Managing vacation sheets and sick leaves;
- Organization of gifts for employees (e.g. updating addresses for gift delivery and communication with sales managers);
- Communication with partners and providers (English courses and English-speaking club, co-working spaces);
- Writing HR policies when required.
What we offer:
- Professional development: we will help your ambitions become a reality;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere with no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- MultiSport card;
- Variety of bonuses: we pay for books you read, effective recommendations (referral bonus) and high results;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you think you are a fit to our team, apply now!