Would you like to build a career in a leading multinational IT company?
We are excited to welcome someone who is eager to grow in the cloud communications field, even if you’re just starting out. You don’t need previous experience in Monitoring – just bring your energy, willingness to learn, and readiness to work in a dynamic environment. As a Junior Monitoring Engineer, you’ll be our tech superhero, keeping an eye on our systems and jumping into action to fix any issues. You’ll work with a great team to keep everything running smoothly!
Since 2007, MMDSmart has been a leading supplier in cloud communications, delivering game-changing IT products to businesses in over 100 countries. Our success is fueled by the inspiration and innovative ideas of our team members, encouraging their growth and impacting our Messaging and Voice solutions. These empower our clients to communicate more effectively with their customers. Don’t miss this chance to excel in a rapidly expanding tech company, where your potential and ambitions are not just recognized, but celebrated.
What will you do at MMDSmart?
- Monitor the status of our systems and respond to events to maintain the quality of the company’s services;
- Analyze the situation and using existing algorithm perform the necessary steps to resolve any issues that may arise;
- Solve problems by yourself or collaborate with other departments (account managers, technical specialists, developers) that specialize in similar tasks to find solutions to problems.
You are a perfect match if you have:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Experience working night shifts;
- Willingness to work in shifts: morning (8:00 – 17:00), evening (14:00 – 23:00) and night (23:00 – 8:00) shifts (GMT +2 time zone);
- Stress tolerance;
- The ability to manage a large volume of material and a strong desire to learn new things.
Why do talents choose and stay at MMDSmart?
Embrace the opportunity to work in a company that cares about:
Your Wellness: Access to mental health programs, comprehensive medical insurance, and a sports card*.
Your Happiness: Enjoy the company of cool teammates, a friendly atmosphere, a strong mentorship, and a variety of bonuses & corporate gifts.
Your Development: Benefit from free educational events & courses, and English classes with native speakers.
Your Career: Focus on your professional development in a supportive environment.
Work-Life Balance: Choose your working format – remote, office-based, or hybrid and engage in team-building activities.
Think this role’s got your name on it? Go ahead and apply, we’d love to see what you’ve got!
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*Medical Insurance and Sport Card perks are available for employees located in Bulgaria.