MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria! Welcome to the new era of business with the messaging and calling platforms our clients ever needed for reaching their business goals.
We are a global company that is expanding every day, and is looking for ambitious, result-oriented and creative members of the growing momentum MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are looking for Junior Support Engineer to join our team. No previous experience is desired. We are happy to support your professional growth in the telecommunications branch.
- Communicate with customers and accept inquiries via Helpdesk & Skype;
- Handle requests from members of other teams;
- Solve tasks by themselves or escalate tasks to other teams and control the process of their implementation: technical specialists, account managers;
- Provide quality service to customers.
- English – Upper-Intermediate+;
- Ability to work night/holiday shifts. Schedule 3/3 – morning (8:00 – 17:00), evening (14:00 – 23:00), and night (23:00 – 8:00) shifts;
- Stress tolerance.
It will be a plus, if you have:
- Understanding how SMPP, VoIP, HTTP, IP, and TCP protocols work;
- Basic understanding of the OSI model;
- Basic SQL skills.
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you think you are a fit to our team, apply now!