MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria! Welcome to the new era of business with the messaging and calling platforms our clients ever needed for reaching their business goals.
We are a global company that is expanding every day, and is looking for ambitious, result-oriented and creative members of the growing momentum MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer in IT Operations department.
Your future workflow will look like:
- Automation of processes (provisioning, deployment, monitoring, auto scaling)
- Building, maintaining and improving CI/CD infrastructure
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems
- Developing and implementing security policies
To succeed in the role you have:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Gitlab or an equivalent;
- Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Google Cloud is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python or Node.JS)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Strong networking understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Load-balancers, network security.
- Experience with containers and container management systems (Docker, kubernetes);
- Experience with log management tools (ELK stack, Fluentd, Logstash);
- Experience with monitoring and alerting services(Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix);
- Experience with web servers(Nginx, Apache);
- Good spoken and written English.
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.