MMDSmart℠ is coming to Bulgaria!
Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals. We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart℠ family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are looking for a smart, creative Digital Resources Coordinator to develop, implement, track, and optimize our social media strategy and campaigns, and our digital exposure, across all channels.
We need your expertise to expand our digital presence, increase our exposure and upgrade our online visibility.
If you’re that digital ninja, understand the right strategies and interactions of social channels and are enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment, this could be your dream job in a fast- growing company.
- Manage all digital channels and social media assets;
- Coordinate all social media, and digital appearances;
- Coordinate content plan and creation and assess external content opportunities to build our brand and products exposure;
- Create targets for each digital channel and optimize to achieve results;
- Track analytics, measure and report performance of all channels, and assess against targets;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize resources to meet new digital trends;
- Analyze and evaluate the end-to-end user experience on our channels; develop best practices to optimize user confidence in our brand, products, and company;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Create periodic reports of digital activity, with summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics.
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in digital resources;
- Creative thinker with experience identifying target personas and developing digital assets;
- Documented experience managing digital content creation;
- Solid knowledge of channel analytics tools;
- Fluent with the latest digital trends and best practices;
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, methodical and attention to details;
- Fluent English at mother tongue level;
- Work/office environment at home.
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you are our person, apply now!