MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria!
Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals. We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
Your future workflow will look like:
- Configuration of soft switch (Voice and SMS) and troubleshooting;
- Writing scripts and fixing problems;
- Automation of processes (provisioning, deployment, monitoring, auto scaling);
- Building, maintaining and improving CI/CD infrastructure;
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues;
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for administration tasks;
- Assist in the planning, documentation, and implementation of various systems;
- Developing and implementing security policies.
To succeed in the role you have:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Gitlab or an equivalent;
- Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with Google Cloud is required);
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Python, Bash;
- A working understanding of code and script Node.JS;;
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- Strong networking understanding: TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Load-balancers, network security;
- Experience with containers and container management systems (Docker, kubernetes);
- Experience with log management tools (ELK stack, Fluentd, Logstash);
- Experience with monitoring and alerting services(Grafana, Nagios, Zabbix);
- Experience with web servers(Nginx, Apache);
- Good spoken and written Russian.
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you think you are a fit to our team, apply now!