Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals! We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart family. We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
Are you a problem-solver who loves to streamline processes and optimize workflows? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact on the success of a business? If so, we’re looking for a talented Process Improvement Manager to join our international team!
As a Process Improvement Manager, you’ll play a critical role in driving operational excellence and enhancing interactions between various departments, service quality and transparency. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, develop strategies for streamlining workflows, and implement best practices to increase efficiency and productivity.
What you will do:
- Identify, describe and visualize existing business processes;
- Create a framework for modeling, standardization and further optimization of business processes;
- Introduce standards, best practices and common language for business processes;
- Analyze existing business processes and identify those that need re-engineering;
- Prepare short and long term plans for implementation of business process management standards in the company;
- Monitor and maintain business processes to ensure its compliance with corporate BPM standards;
- Support and guide the company management team in their work to ensure they understand and implement BPM practice for their respective business processes.
You’re a perfect match if you have:
- Fluent English;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Business Process Management field;
- Strong understanding of business process management concepts and lean principles;
- Understanding of ISO concepts related to quality and process management.
*** We are happy to consider applications with relevant experience in Project Management, Quality Assurance or similar ***
You will absolutely impress us if you have:
- Understanding of ITIL concepts;
- General knowledge of BPM software market and experience with such software;
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian.
What we offer:
- Professional development: we will help your ambitions become a reality;
- A challenging environment where you can show the best of your abilities and grow;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere with no bureaucracy;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid; A competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- MultiSport card;
- Variety of bonuses: we pay for books you read, effective recommendations (referral bonus) and high results;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you’re passionate about process improvement and want to make a real impact on a growing organization, we want to hear from you!