MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria!
Welcome to the new era of business communications with messaging and calling platforms our clients leverage to achieve their business goals. We are a growing global company looking for ambitious, result-oriented, and creative members to join the MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team.
This position is needed to design, develop, deploy software solutions for MMDSmart products that deliver real-time, low latency capabilities for next-generation communications. MMDSmart brings together MessageWhiz and other products to a single platform (PaaS). Our solution enables companies to create personalized experience to end-customer engagement lifecycle.
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our development team. Our product required innovative and open-minded engineers working in an Agile environment. You will be part of a world class team of engineers that focused on new functionality and stability effort for our large-scale system. As a part of your team, you will have the opportunity to learn from others and drive your own initiatives.
In your role you will:
- Participation in designing and developing new features and projects. It’ll help to find and realize new development opportunities;
- performing demos to stakeholders along with your team;
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving product issues. So that we’re always aiming to improve our product;
- Participation in the potential teammates’ interviews, their onboarding and mentoring process (if you wish).
Nice to have:
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis;
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with backend;
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
- 1+ years of experience with modern FE frameworks (React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- No test task;
- No overtime, screen catchers and keyloggers;
- No bureaucracy;
- Relevant questions on tech interview;
- An opportunity to work remotely;
- International contract with Israel office in $;
- Weekly sprints and releases.
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you are our person, apply now!