MMDSmart is coming to Bulgaria! Welcome to the new era of business with the messaging and calling platforms our clients ever needed for reaching their business goals.
We are a global company that is expanding every day, and is looking for ambitious, result-oriented and creative members of the growing momentum MMDSmart family.
We stand behind our mission to help companies Connect. Engage. Smile.
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with our web products.
We are looking for a specialist in the team who will be able to turn ideas, concepts, fantasies, and feedback into interactive interfaces of pages and modules, and together with the product manager and the development team will constantly look for ways of improving the user experience.
Would you like to join our team and move toward together?
- Investigate user-experience requirements for our web products based on user interviews, heatmaps, and product usage data;
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through high and low-fidelity wireframes, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Investigate and formalize user flows for existing products and for new products, optimize them iteratively;
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Development team to come up with ideas and solutions to help move our app forward;
- Develop consistent design systems and project documentation;
- Test and validate the current solution and look for room for improvement;
- Present your solutions to the project team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years experience of working with several commercial software and knowing the principles of building web applications;
- Solid knowledge of user experience, and user interface design;
- Good experience in prototyping and interaction design;
- Proven experience turning complex workflows into intuitive solutions;
- Knowledge of industry-standard tools like Adobe Suite and Figma;
- Collaborative spirit while having an ability to work independently;
- Professional development;
- Young and friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working format – remote, office-based or hybrid;
- Medical insurance;
- Variety of bonuses;
- Sport cards;
- Educational events & courses compensation, English classes with a native speaker;
- Team buildings, corporate gifts and other perks.
If you think you are a fit to our team, apply now!