It’s a perfect match if you have some experience as a PO, PM, or BA – so tell us about it.If you have work experience as QA or Developer but have a huge desire to try yourself in the new role – do it tell us about your motivation. We will teach and guide you.
Your future workflow will look like:
- Be responsible for product features roadmaps from end to end
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed PRDs, define UI/UX flow, wireframes, split epics to user stories, prioritize and manage backlog, handle development/engineering;
- Work with all relevant teams (R&D, Designers, IT, DevOps, Customer care, Support etc.) to guarantee efficient implementation;
- Find opportunities to improve the customer experience;
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
WHAT should YOU HAVE to succeed in the role:
- 6-12 months of related experience;
- Hands-on experience with Jira/Confluence;
- Ability to take full ownership, result-oriented, highly motivated;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details;
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly deliver messages;
- A problem solver – ability to provide, or organize the team to find a solution to any problem;
- Prior experience with SCRUM and Agile – a big advantage;
- Project management experience – advantage;
- Good level of English.
What you get:
- Full-time job with official employment in an international company;
- Work on a telecommunication market;
- Attractive overall salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Various skills training at the company expense;
- Career growth;
- Friendly and competent working environment.